Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's A Start

What makes starting something new so difficult? No matter what it is, it seems awkward. The past few months have been full of new starts for me. I've started my first novel, I've started counting calories (again), and started a walking routine--five days weekly. Now I sit in front of a blank screen wondering how to start a blog!??

I find the worst part of staring anything is just doing it! I recently heard someone say that people all too often wait to get motivated and yet the best way to get motivated is to just start doing something.

So here I am. Starting. Doing something!

Anyone out there start anything new lately? Or anyone waiting to start something, but not sure how to get started? What are you waiting for? Just start doing!

I realize I don't have any profound thoughts today to share. But, hey....I'm out here...I am presently accomplishing completing my first blog. Thankfully, there is only one first time!

I'm a blogger now! Wow. That feels good!





No comments:

Post a Comment